Friday, August 13, 2010

Let's try this again...again...

Much like in my younger years when it came to devoting myself to a journal or diary...so am I with this blog. I really like the idea of it...however the faithful execution of it all just falls the the wayside. But, as people do when they find themselves at a personal impasse, I will pick myself up and get back on the blogging wagon. Plus, now that I am an owner of a new Macbook...I feel more mature and geared up for the task at hand.

This whole new blogging start was spurred on by my deep dwelling desire to try my hand again at a journal...I used to be so faithful to them, but, much like this blog, in recent history I have fallen astray. I've had a lot of change going on in my life lately. But, I figured since most times some sort of profound revelation or, in the very least, humorous anecdotes comes out of processing through your life....why not share mine? Plus, as you will learn as I dive into the depths of my current circumstance, I am in what I call "a non-elective financial-fast" (I'm poor) and blogging was the more frugal option; Investing in a journal that may only see and entry or two did not seem like a good investment. So here is goes....

An update of my life since 2008:

1) I finished my Pilates Certification (insert confetti)
2) I met a boy: Israel Alejandro Woolfolk (aka Izzy). This picture pretty much sums up our relationship ;-)

3) I moved to San Diego!

4) And I'm currently working at this kick-ass gym...but without clients yet I am desperately seeking more work:


...Which pretty much brings you up to speed on things. At least the upside of my barely there employment is that I'll have time to blog...hopefully!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah!! Can't wait to read more. Love you sis!!!
and I miss you too, but you already knew that :)